Easy to learn cpanel video tutorials show you how to gain control the critical must have skills for you own web hosting account that you host your websites on. Step by step how to use cpanel video tutorials.
These cpanel video tutorials will walk you through how to add an email address to your website using your hosting accounts cpanel interface.
You will learn how to add on a domain to you existing web hosting account, hosting multiple domain on one hosting account saves you huge amounts of dollars.
You can learn how to track your visitors using the built in statistic programs provided by most of the cpanel hosting providers, built in and easy to use.
Let’s take a look at a list of what you will learn and some of the skills that are absolutely mandatory must have skills for your online web site hosting account.
- Create and manage your own email account
- Registering your own domains
- Set up your web hosting account properly
- Upload and manage your website files and images
- Redirect users to different URLs
- Install a blog, forum, Wiki’s and more, with Fantastico
- Customize your 404 Error Pages
- Create and manage SQL Databases
- Add on multiple domains within one hosting account
- Protect your directories from unauthorized snoopers
- Create and manage Subdomains
- Track your site visitors and errors with Statistics
- Set up and manage Resell Rights products and sales pages for maximum profit
- Install a PHP/MySQL Script properly
If you go to this page learn cpanel video tutorials you can also get your hands on these 2 absolutely free reports!